Wednesday 6 January 2016

Welcome and hello world!

I would like to introduce myself, My name is Pauli Constantinou and I have started this blog to give out free health advice which I have learned throughout the years. I am working as a practising nutritional coach and also in a health store in North London named Beans and barley.

http://www.beansandbarley.co.uk/

Thank you for stopping by and I hope my posts keeps you revisiting :)

Always feel free to email me at ( contactpaulconstantinou@gmail.com ) for any questions or advice I may be able to help with 

Add me to Skype ( poisonivyleaves ) And we can have a video or audio chat.

This blog pro­vides gen­eral infor­ma­tion and dis­cus­sion about med­i­cine, health and related sub­jects.  The words and other con­tent pro­vided in this blog, and in any linked mate­ri­als, are not intended and should not be con­strued as med­ical advice. If the reader or any other per­son has a med­ical con­cern, he or she should con­sult with an appropriately licensed physi­cian or other health care worker.
Never dis­re­gard pro­fes­sional med­ical advice or delay in seek­ing it because of some­thing you have read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a med­ical emer­gency, call your doc­tor or 999 immediately.












2 comments:

  1. very pleased to see you today in Beans and Barley to get some good advice and to find out about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pleasure Cherry. Will be updating soon :)

    ReplyDelete